RJ45 Crimping tool

Advice, if this is to be used professionally... Go with something like the third or fifth links above. (or an AMP tool).

Basically, any ratcheting crimper with interchangable dies are much much better than the cheap tools.

I like the tool in the 3rd link. Although I never change out the die, it is a professional grade tool and the crimps it makes are consistently better.

Similar Topics

I've had some bad luck finding a quality RJ45 crimping tools, and am looking for some recommendations to what you guys use. I have one Greenlee...
Replies
Views
I am looking for an RJ45 10-Pin crimping tool. I have some equipment that requires this style of connector. I haven't been successful finding...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever used or have opinions on the Ez Rj45 system? http://www.telephoneparts.com/product/EZRJ45?gclid=CNG72rKb05sCFVRM5QodFW3fLA I used...
Replies
Views
I'm connecting up two remote ethernet devices to the switch in my control panel, and I'm trying to do the cleanest install. The customer typically...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am trying to control a ATV12 via Modbus Poll software. I need the connection diagram for Altivar Modbus RJ45 port to DB9 port. Thank you
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom