Xbtgt1100 Hmi

barryd

XBTGT1100 HMI
XBTZG925 Cable
Vijeo Designer 4.4

I am new to this brand. I need to remove the program from one HMI whose backlight has failed and transferred to another.
I have had no trouble in downloading, previously, but for this screen, the copy of the program is corrupt.

With AB, we can upload, but I am told that this may not the case with Telemecanique.

Could someone briefly run through a procedure please.

Similar Topics

Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom