WinCC V4 - Trigger Action

netronio

I am using WinCC V4 and i want to trigger an action in an standard cycle. That cycle i want to be 40 seconds but unfortunately there is no such option.

Among the options offered exists one named "User Cycle 1" nut i do not know how to configure it to get my 40 seconds.

So....how can i set a trigger for an action with a time interval different that those which are offered by the WinCC???

thank you in advance,
Giannis Sdrolias

netronio said:
I am using WinCC V4 and i want to trigger an action in an standard cycle. That cycle i want to be 40 seconds but unfortunately there is no such option.

Hi,
What action needs to be triggered?
40 second pulse can be generated in PLC.
Give more info.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am new to WinCC after having quite a bit of experience with WinCC Flex. I am trying to set up a C Script action to set a bit in a...
Replies
Views
Since Siemens is big endian, is there a quick and easy way to determine the trigger bit for discrete alarms? I'm looking to implement something...
Replies
Views
Hi, In WinCC (v7.0) i've created object. To one property assigned C script which is triggered by TAG when changed. Is it possible choose...
Replies
Views
I need to log a collection of data on the press of a button, I'm not finding the help files particularly useful for what i'm trying to achieve. I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom