Displaye Date for Citect Explorer

raedbenz

Hi.. i am new to Citect explorer..
i want t display the Date and time..

i write DATE(); in numeric expression and when i compile always i get an error..

why..??

date is a string function, thats why you are getting an error. You must select the type as 'string'. Citect has a reasonably good help, its a great place to start learning....

I have tried the string also..and i read the HELP and an example shows the Date Function as a Numeric Expression...

Similar Topics

Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Not sure how many use Markem-Imaje SmartDate X60 Printers , but I'm having trouble finding a good manual for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an iFIX 5.5 project (Windows 7) that needs to be updated to version 6.5 (Windows 10). iFIX communicates with the "Siemens Industrial...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to set PLC clock using DATE function. When DATE function is enabled, I can see A351 to A354 change to the register...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom