Honeywell Logic Manager

jpd24

Looking for anyone experienced with HW Logic Manager.
For the the past few months we have had three power outages, and when we get powered back up our Logic Manager has problems with a certain few analog inputs. The inputs are there but it seems as though the processor does not scan all of them. I can't say for sure if it is always the same inputs that don't work. But this time there are inputs on two different racks, some work and some don't.I also do not show any faults at all.
Thanks for any help.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I am trying to pull the ladder logic out of some ancient Honeywell S9000 PLCs, but I can't find the software anywhere (google search...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My project require get data from Micro motion 2700 transmitters and Honeywell CUI 880 primer with 2 MVI69-MCM cards (using Modbus RTU)...
Replies
Views
Hi Anybody knows how to enter Honeywell HMI config menu. I need to change date and time of HMI. HMI series: Honeywell HCi series
Replies
Views
Hi all. Would anyone happen to have the Modbus register datasheet for the Honeywell/EnergyICT EIMFlex Modular Meter v1.11 We've 40 of these that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am learning to create shapes and VB Scripts in HMIWeb Display Builder. I wanted to change color of my rounded rectangle by script. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom