Rockwell Activation Key

mdwyer39

Hi, I have laptop with no floppy drive (or external floppy) and need to load an RSView activation key onto the laptop. Right now the key is on a desktop. My question is, Can I transfer the key to a usb memory stick and then transfer it from the stick to the laptop? Or will that corrupt the key?

Similar Topics

Hi I have a licence for RSLinx Classic Gateway, and the version id for 4.21.00. The licence has been put on the server using FT Activation...
Replies
Views
I activated the Studio 5000 license with the CodeMeter on a virtual machine. Unfortunately with the subscription license I was unable to create...
Replies
Views
I've had a laptop die on me, with a win7 install. Bad news is, S5K had borrowed a license from a dongle onto it, then it died. Have installed S5K...
Replies
Views
While trying to get a new Activation for Rockwell engineering softwares, the following error keeps popping up. What could be the issue? A system...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else experiencing an issue with binding their activation to a MAC address? I followed the protocol I always have for manually typing in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom