s7-200 input test

bouklas

Good morning everybody!

i have one s7200(siemens), is there any way to test its inputs without put test voltage in each of them?
Thank You!

Thank you.
Maybe i have one usefull information
I'm not sure about that i did't check it
somebody told my that in plc diagnostics, is easy to see if an input is burned.but only if the input transistor has a problem, in other cases only with voltage testing we can see if we have proble.

Good day to all.
Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hi every one am working on this machine ,where there is a motor that rotates an arm with high speed when the arm reaches the sensor the motor...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have the following DI card that can accept 1,2 and 3 wire DI's ( 6DL1131-6BH00-0PH1). We plan on installing this card for use with a...
Replies
Views
I have an allen Bradley micro running a fan in an industrial paint mixing facility. The input fuse is 3a. The system will run fine for a bit and...
Replies
Views
Hello How can I wire this sensor to S7-200 (cpu 226) ? And what is this power supplies indicated in red arrows in the attached image ? must I...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a dosing system that uses the 224XP REL 02.01 CPU. It has a encoder input wired to input I0.1 and monitors the position and speed of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom