Maple 530R-006 and ML1500 LRP

averellen

I'm having a hell of a time with what I feel should be a no brainer. I'm connecting a maple 530T to Port1 of a ML1500 LRP processor.

I just made the cable, 2 to 3, 3 to 2, 5 to 5

Here are screen shots of my setup.

maple.JPG

1500_1.JPG

1500_2.JPG

Any ideas are greatly appreciated[font=&quot][/font]
Thanks

Adam

What, exactly, doesn't work ?

What kind of error are you getting on the Maple Systems terminal ?

Is there any traffic indicated on the serial port of the MicroLogix 1500 ?

I'm a dope.
A day out at Canada's Wonderland can cure the overworked blues. :)
On the way home I was thinking about AB PV's connected with straight through cable. I double checked Maple's site, and it says straight through 3 to 3, 2 to 2, 5 to 5. I don't know what I was thinking and I don't know how many times I verified with the site, but its working now.

Adam

Canada's Wonderland

Glad you cleared your head. Hope you didn't clear your stomach; the Top Gun ride at Wonderland is still the only time in my life I've been motion sick.

Admit it; you were checking out all the rides to see what kind of automation they had.