S7315-2DP CPU for DPV1

muthu_buddy

Hello Guys,
I am using a S7315-2DP CPU, P.No 315-2AG10-0AB0 V2.0 (Integrated DP port) for controlling 4 Danfoss Inverter (VLT2800, DPV1) and 4 Mettler Tolledo Weighing controller (IND 560) which were configured as DP slaves. I like to know whether it is feasible to use the Integrated DP port fo the cPU to link with the DP slaves.
Also it would be helpful if someone can email me the communication program in Step-7 for Danfoss Inverter VLT2800.
My email Id is [email protected]

with regards,
Muthu

muthu_buddy said:
Hello Guys,
I like to know whether it is feasible to use the Integrated DP port fo the cPU to link with the DP slaves.

Hi
You can use DP port of the CPU for communication with DP slaves over profibus.
Do you have GSD file of Danfoss VLT2800.If not you can download from danfoss website.
To communicate with VFD's you can use SFC 14 and 15.
If possible will mail you the sample program,to make you start out with some thing.
regards,
Manmeet.