Moeller PS306 Instructions?

dkh333

Hello,

I have the misfortune of working with an old Klockner Moeller PLC. I am trying to find out what the following instructions are and how they work.

TP - Timer Pulse Transmitter
SR - Shift Register

Thanks!
Dave

This may take a long time to load, especially on a dial-up connection. Look at chapters 6 & 7, this is S40 reference manual but it should be similar if not same as S30 in most cases. ftp://ftp.moeller.net/DOCUMENTATION/AWB_MANUALS/h1306g.pdf

TP is easy, its a pulse timer..the output pulses for a specified time period. This can be found in chapter 7 pg 571

Shift instructions are explained in chapter 6.

Thanks!

Thanks rsdoran! I found that manual before, but with 600+ pages in a pfd format, I couldn't locate what I was looking for. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Dave