TIA

ryan100980 said:
Hi guys help needed:

1) what software do i need to program a pv+ 700
2) how do i change the ip address of a pv+ 700
3) do i need RSLinx enterprise?

Any good links would be much appreciated

TIA

Hi Ryan, you need RS Studio ME version. To change the IP address you will need to go into the Configuration settings for the screen (actually on screen and not in RSStudio software) and you should find it under Network Connections tab. Here you'll be able to change the IP address and submask etc.

You'll will need enterprise as it allows you communicate with the controller on the ethernet. The enterprise I believe is also part of the RSStudio software where you configure the PLC's\PV+ etc you need to talk to you. Here you configure the IP address of the panelview (that you have configured on actual PV+ screen)\PLC that you need to communicate to. Hope the above is claer if not get back to us.