Wonderware Intouch

Leonardo10

Hi All

I´m new this forum, i do want to estabilish one comunication between Intouch 9.5 and RSlinx OPC Server, but Intouch don´t is a cliente OPC. what i can make to solve this problem ?

Regards

Leonardo

Your question is a little vague. I think you might be talking about creating an access name but I'm not sure. Can you re-state your question a little differently?

What type of processor are you trying to communicate with?
If it is a control logix you do not need rslinx (just use dasabcip).
When I used RSLinx a long time ago I also had to use "opclink" with it to get it communicating.

Similar Topics

Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
For a while, I have been working with InTouch 10.1. The problem I am currently facing is the need to implement certain functions that do not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I am using Intouch Wonderware. Does anyone know how to enlarge the AlarmViewerCtrl properties window? In my case it is cut off as in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom