MicroMaster via S7-300

T.Ahmadd

I need make hard wire for MM420 (Manual function for control panel) MM420 must have input and output for into drive control by not via PLC because it's safety function of the industial.
Thank you for your help.

Thank you for your reply.
I know connection . but don't know how to use DI and other such as DI has 3 bit and ,So bit 0 set is 1 for what? , and bit 2,3 ......i want to detail about DI,DO,AI,AO
please Reply me again, Thank you for information....

Hello ahmadd;

Sorry, but there is no esay and fast answer to your questions.

Here is a link to all documents available on the Micromaster 420 on Siemens' website:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo&lang=en&siteid=cseus&objid=10869802

All drives have analog and digital iputs/outputs. What you do with them depends on the way you set up the parameters of the drive.

Example:
Dig 1 could be the "Run CW" signal and Dig 2 could be the "Run CCW" signal, if yiou set the following parameters this way:
P0700=2
P0701=1
p0702=2

In the above link, look at the manuals, parameter list and FAQs for more information.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

hi

1)connect digital input(24dc+) to DIN1 ie terminal 5
2)connect port reference(signal)to AIN+ ie terminal 3
3)connect 0 v to AIN- ie terminal 4
4)connect 0 v to terminal 9
5)In parameter 700 select 2
6)In parameter 1000 select 2
7)In parameter 701 select 1
8)In parameter 719 select 2

This will do the job.
Manmeet

Sawatdee T.Ahmadd.

Using only the command signals on the terminal strip is normally NOT recommended for safety functions. There are VFDs with onboard safety stop via the terminal strip, but an MM420 is not one of them.

Put a contactor in FRONT of the VFD. Let the contactor be constantly on, except when there is safety stop. This is simple, reliable, and does not cost very much.

I do like this and have a profibus connection to the VFD for the normal control.