Siemens serial interface Modbus

Hi,

Is there anyone who has experience with the serial interface module from siemens, connected on a et200s module.

Does anyone has a example program or manual with a description in it how the card works and has to be parametrized.

Thank you

Richard

Hi Richard
If you want to connect on a et200s module you must configurated this module in to "hardwar configuration" on the softwar and so you can use this module with a simple input and output.

Similar Topics

Good day All, We are using a Desoutter CVIL II Controller for a project. It is currently connected from the RS232 Port of the Contrroller to a...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, does anyone know how to clear the buffer of this module? I uses it to interface with a scanner via RS232, but sometimes the scanner...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is a brand new task for me. I recently bought a particulate sensor and it communicates with UART protocol or I2C protocol. It came...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I can't connect to Siemens s7 200, I have Siemens ppi cable but I don't have serial port on my pc so I used serial to usb converter...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I want to make a serial communication using Siemens S7-1200 with CM 1241 (RS-232) and communicate with my Arduino. Here is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom