RSWho?

kevin91172

I just got a new computer and moved RSlogic software and activation over to new computer and found a driver on the web to move activation using USB,worked fine.But now I can get online with any station but when I try to see who is online with rs who I get an error "RSWho:Failed to open project" anyone know what I didnot install?I installed all the drivers on the disks.What gives?

I might be wrong here but from memory (been a long time) you need to tell RS where the activations are, its a hidden file i think...

Have you searched RA KBase ?

What did you use to move the activations ? I think it should have been EVMOVECF

Where do I go to find RA KBase?I used A USB memory stick to move the activation.This was a few months ago.Do not use rswho active online much,but does come in handy at times when one of the PLC-5/11 crashes and need to get online with it and clear fault.Another than that I can get online with individual stations fine,up load down load,trouble shoot by watching the Ladder Logic live,ect.