DL06 with CTRIO for flow issue......

XtremeIN

Hello all,
I am having some trouble figuring out how to use a H0-CTRIO card in a DL06 to calculate flow. I have the card set up as an up counter and it is receving the pulses from the Halls Effect type transmitter (flow meter). I know how to use the scaling wizard the issue with that is the end user needs to be able to change the K-Factor when a flow meter goes out and is replaced. I also have X0 set up as a High Speed Counter for the same reason (I need to moitor three flow rates). I use X0 to increase an INC box then use basic math to calculte GPM. But for some reason I cannot figure out how to get the CTRIO to work, the big differece is the CTRIO uses Vmem not a descrete input........ any help would be great.
Thanks,
Micheal

edit..... One way I thought about doing this was using the Count Complete Capture Bit from the CTRIo like the X0 input. My problem is I do not know which bit it is. The manual says it has a 20.0 Vmem offset......anyone know what that means?

Last edited: