RSViewSE ActiveX Control

Greg Dake

Greetings everyone,

There doesn't appear to be a whole lot in the knowledgebase for using ActiveX controls in RSViewSE. I have looked through the software manuals and they don't go very indepth.

I'm trying to display a webpage (webcam), on a particular display. I create a "Microsoft Web Browser" object, then create a button. The run command behind the button is Invoke Graphicname.objectname.navigate(www.url.com). This is how it is done in RSView32, does this apply to RSViewSE?

TIA,

Greg

Similar Topics

I'm working on a system that has a RSViewSE vers.4 project upgraded to FactoryTalk ViewSE vers.7 I can't open the vers.4 project, I can only see...
Replies
Views
I need some reporting software for an Allen Bradley HMI RS View SE to be able to create the production tables and charts. I am using Factory Talk...
Replies
Views
I'm a new developer (for RSVIEW... been developing software in other languages for about 15 years), and have taken the AB classes... but I'm in a...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I got one panelview 1000 plus running, my client want to transfer same application from panelview to a PC, same time they want...
Replies
Views
Greetings, In RSViewSE (Factory Talk View), is there a way to just use the default Windows theme for displays? What I mean is that I don't want...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom