Printing reports via WinCC Flex RT

NoName

Hello all.

I'm haveing problems with printing reports in WinCC Flexible. After a few seconds after runtime starts I get a print job to the printer. The print job is called WinCC Flexible Meldungen RT and the status of the print job is Printing in the background. Over night this print job amounts to over 100 pages.

I've got my print jobs handeled via scheduler(every day @7:00 1 page) and via a script(the script runs every minute) that checks if a bit is "1" and if it is it prints a certain report.(1 page).
Did any one have a similar problem when trying to print out these reports ???

Under discrete alarms, for each alarm look under Properties .. Process .. Settings .. Report tick.
If this is selected it can explain the unwanted print jobs.