Need to know how to rewrite batch file

lyled2ga

First off, I am new to this forum so please bear with me. We currently are running several different brands of plcs and the one that gives the headaches is the Automates. Since these were created in the days of dos, we have to run virtual pc on our laptops to be able to run Win95 for the Automates. I have read that you can run APS in Win2000 and I have done this. The problem is that when going online the database doesn't appear in the logic. I have been told that the batch files have to be rewritten. Here is where I have the problem, no one has told me how hss to be written in the batch file. Does anyone know this answer? Thanks

By database, I assume you mean the symbols and comments that normally explain how the program works. These are stored separately from the PLC. You must have an old version of the disk program on a computer file, or you will have to recreate them manually, from a print-out or other hard copy. APS also had a conversion program that updated the database from earlier versions of the program.

Yes, the one and only....me! Have we met in some previous life?

Last edited: