RSView installation

MGuenette

Hi,

I'm trying to install RSView Studio on a win2000 SP4 computer. I always get the Error 1720 : There is a problem with Windows installer package...

On the window os RSView, i can see @Searching for installed application : Property: WEBSERVICE, Signature: NewSignature115.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Martin.

Did you download and install that scripting host software?

What version of FTView are you trying to install?

Are you installing as an administrator?

If you are installing the server or test client, you need IIS installed.

The wrong .Net service pack will also kill most FTView installs, as the installer is essentially garbage.

firstly thank you again.

the windows installer is 4.5 version,the script host is upper than 5.7 version.

i want install 5.1 FTView as an administrator.about the IIS and .Net service pack i think they are ok,and i upgrade them to the newest version. my laptop is xp professional sp3.

now i doubt that if the FTVIEW software conflict with the siemens software.because i installed the winccflexible 2008 and other.