Picosoft 6,1

Hojland

Hey

I have bourght a Picosoft ver. 1760-l 12NWN. But when I opens the Picosoft software, I can´t seam to find it. There are many other models, but not mine. Dos anywon know why it isent represented

Thanks

It appears from documentation that the letters after "L12" refer to power, input and output voltage capabilities. Does just "1760-L12" appear? That may be all that is needed.

Similar Topics

Hello, Im new to plc's and im trying to use picosoft to build a simple timer circuit that is controlled by input 01 , and as long as 01 is on the...
Replies
Views
I'm new to picosoft. I've been working with it for a short time now and have been able to write a simple program that will turn 4 outputs on...
Replies
Views
I have a series of solenoids I need to run on set time amounts as long as an input is closed. The problem I cant seem to nail down, is I only want...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to download Picosoft software, I tried the AB site for the free download a dozen times and it gives me an error after I allow...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a simple program for an AB Pico PLC. Some info first: In the image below I01 is a ready signal from a machine. This...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom