Customizing the User Tab In RSLogix?

donl517

The name of the tab would lead me to believe that I could put what I want there. However I cannot find a way to add anything to it. Is it possible?

Thanks,
Don

Okay, I was struggling to figure out what you meant. You must be talking about the instruction pallette user tab.

Go to View > Toolbars

ON the dialog box click Instruction Pallette to select it and then press the customize button.

Self explanatory from there...

Don,

There are usually two or more ways to do the same thing. You can also just Right-click on the Menu Tree Ladder name and select "Rename". That is the method I use to rename a Ladder File.

Similar Topics

Our factory has a coiler machine that uses Motoman MH5LS and MPL80, V808i-CH4 pendant, and MLX200 with CompactLogix. The robots are for material...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I'm working in Studio 5000 and have a bunch of armorstarts there (+- 40). I need to set up parameters for each of them, mostly just same...
Replies
Views
Hello is their a way to create a password that contains the following variables: 1) number of the day in the month, example 07 the 7th day in...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, I am doing a project with micrologix 1400 1762-L32BWA, where we talk thru message bits one direction and talk thru the discrete...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom