network?

I have a micrologix 1000 a micro300 panelview (it`s for dh485) and a computor i want to hookup. How many net aic +`s do i need? I believe 3? I`ve looked at the online manuals and didn`t find this combo. I know it`s probally there, but i can`t find it.

Thanks

Just two.

Each 1761-NET-AIC has three ports:

1. 8-pin round RS232
2. 9-pin D-shell RS232
3. 6-pin DH485 trunkline.

Since you have three RS232 devices, you need three ports. You can get them by connecting two 1761-NET-ENI's DH485 trunklines together, giving you a total of 4 RS232 ports, all ready to intercommunicate using DH485 protocol.

Thanks Ken i was hoping you were around. I have a pm 02 from computer to first aic then 9842 aic to aic then hm05 aic to mcro300. What cable do i need from aic to micro 1K?

Thanks