logics 500 activation key

kingiie

I had my copy of rs logics 500 on my laptop when it stopped working,I have had the hard drive contents loaded onto a external hard drive. I am unable to access software due to invalid customer number. product must be registered!
Any suggestion how to access software
Thanks
kingiie

It is unlikely that your EVRSI.sys file survived the transfer from the crashed hard drive to the external hard drive.

If it did, you should be able to use the EVMOVE utility to move the activation from your external HDD to your internal HDD.

If it did not, you will need a new activation diskette, which you must obtain from Rockwell Automation. Replacement activation diskettes and activation resets are some of the things to which a Tech Connect support contract entitles you.

I would hope before posting something like this that you had already contacted the manufacturer. Nobody in the forums can legally help you re-license your software if it is corrupted, but if you can prove to the manufacturer you own the software, they are usually more than willing to help out.