can someone point me to ladder logic examples

Hello everyone, my first post. looking for a good website or recommended book (layman)for ladder examples (i.e methods for programming a sequence, or transfer data down an assy line etc.) for training some of my guys. I don't have the time to put something formal together for them. PLC type not that important, i'm going for theory. Any quick and dirty suggestions?

all the downloads here are in rss format
i tried reading them using rss reader,but its not working
anyone who has tried and succeded ,plz help
i can see some really good examples in those links

all the downloads here are in rss format
i tried reading them using rss reader,but its not working
anyone who has tried and succeded ,plz help
i can see some really good examples in those links

RSS is RSLogix 500 format. To open them, you'll need RSLogix 500, not an rss (really simple syndication) reader...

(Hint: Find the manuals for the PLC you're interested in. Go to the manufacturer's website and download the PDF version of the manuals.)