EPLAN S7-200 diagrams? projects?

automotion

Hi, I'm trialling a new CAD program at the moment, ePLAN. Seems to be great, however I can't find any diagrams or projects revolving around the Siemens simatic s7-200 PLC, the program has plenty of support and documentation for the s7-300 though, which is no help.

Does anybody here know where I can find and download anything?

I have alreadt scoured the siemens website with no luck

Hi
I'm in real desperate need for these macros, i have tried everywhere:
Local Siemens and Eplan retailers, Russian and German forums but no one has those.
S7 300 and 400 are no problem to find but s7-200 is imposible.
If you have them please send.
Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working with the TIA and found that there is OB for "Time of Day" that I was thinking to use. I want to do this. Every monday at 7.00...
Replies
Views
Hi, I searched in forum but haven't found anything similar.. I am looking for Eplan .edz files/macros. I don't have access to data portal so maybe...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Currently I am using Eplan p8 and faced (while creating a panel) with a challenge in finding a device called DIN mounting rail...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am new to Eplan and I inherited a project that was designed in Eplan and needs rework. I was informed that the Eplan project was on the...
Replies
Views
We have an OEM that uses EPLAN, we are an AutoCAD end user. They can export to DWG, but the images do not get exported. Do any EPLAN users have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom