Mitsubishi F2 to FX2N Conversion

price43

I am upgrading some Mitsubishi F2-40MR PLCs to FX2n's. I can extract the old programs with a DOS version of Medoc. I have GX developer FX version. How can I convert the old F2 programs to a format GX developer can read & edit?

Any help would be appreciated

I suggest to upload program from PLC using GX and convert PLC model after . But you will lost all coments.
Hope it help.

Sergei Troizky said:
There is Import Medoc Format File option in the Files menu.--It does not work with 32 bit Medoc(2.41).

However, I doubt that GX-Developer-FX supports F2 PLC.
-- Will check Monday.

When you will have read the program with MEDOC, Back it up then change the PLC model. It will give you a ladder where some rungs comes or got to "emptyness". These you will have to modify for there come or go to and from unexisting addresses.

Its pretty simple.

You can use Gx or Medoc to work but will have to upload from Medoc.