Activation for reinstatement, where to get a product key?

flyers

Hi guys,

Our customer has undergo a reinstatement for RSLogix 500, we've received a white envelop from Rockwell c/w a CD ROM, but when we need to activate the software from the web, it asked for Product Key. From the description , this product key only available from a red envelop, but we do not get these red envelop from the reinstatement package or the previous version of RSLogix 500. How do we get the product key to proceed?

A check on the previous RSLogix package box & CD rom only find the part number, 9324-RLxxx..., and serial number, 1012xxxxxx.
Please help.

Jst knew that older software activate from floppy diskette, so this reinstatement does not need product key, jst reset the key from the web will do ;)