Smar FB/I transmitter

pulsar55

We have a Contrologix plc with Foundation Fieldbus instruments and a CN2FF linking device with Smar I/FB transmitters which are working very well . We also have Smar FB/I transmitters which do not work at all . We are using National Instruments Fieldbus Configurator 3.1.1 . Has anyone had any sucess with the FB/I transmitters . There is no support from National Instruments with there software , Smar has been very helpful ,Rockwell has not been much help . We have other Fieldbus instruments which are working fine . If anyone has any suggestions they would be much appreciated we are getting desperate .
Thanks

Last edited:
Could you elaborate on "do not work at all" ?

Post more details about what device you're using, how you have configured it, and what is not working as you expect.

Smar FB/I

The device in question is Smar FB/I 302 with a 4-20 ma output for a 0-100% pump speed . We are using them for pump pacing on different skids . They have a bad data quality in the Analog function block .Also the transducer block shows a output failure in the Diagnostics tab . The I/FB 302 units which feed back pump speeds to the plc work just fine . We have changed the firmware revision according to Smar to make them compatable with the CN2FF linking device , ver.3.45 . Any insight would help