Simatic S7 300 And Win Cc 6.2

vikas.vvs

Dear All

I Am Trying To Connect A Simens Simatic Plc (s7 200 Cpu 313c) With Wincc Software . Please Help Me To Configure This

To Connect The Plc And Software I Should Use Which Cable? (mpi/pc ??)

Then How To Write Code I Dont Know??
And Controling The Tags
Please Help Me

Vikas

Hello vikas.vss;
First, may I suggest the following manual: "WinCC v.6.0 getting started"; you can find it in the following webpage:

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?query=WinCC+getting+started+manual&func=cslib.cssearch&content=skm%2Fmain.asp&lang=en&siteid=cseus&objaction=cssearch&searchinprim=0&nodeid0=4000024

In WinCC you set up the connection between the WinCC tags and the PLC in the "Tag Management" editor; in a new installation, you will find only Internal Tags; install a new driver (the S7 Protocol suite installs drivers for MPI, Profibus ans Industrial Ethernet); you will need a Simatic net card (CP5611 or CP5613 for MPI/Profibus; CP1613 or a regular NIC for Ethernet) and the adequate Simatic Net driver on your computer to establish connection with the PLC. Selecting the card+driver will also help you select the cable you will need. We can give you more info if you tell us what network you plan to use.
Once the driver is established in Tag management, you can start creating new tags (the Getting Started manual has examples). You can also import them from Step 7. If you use the Graphics Designer to create a screen, place any object that can be animated, you can link its properties to tags that you created in Tag Management. For example, the colour property of a circle can be made dynamic based on the status of a Boolean tag you created.

Once you have studied the Getting Started manual, you will find many more informative manuals on the link mentionned above.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Charier

Hello vikas.vss;
I will try as per your instructions
I would much rather have you try with the instructions from the manuals. My suggestions are very sketchy, based on very little information and might cause many more questions that are answered in better form in those manuals.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier