Hitech HMI Program Editing

riyajahamad

I am trying to change some counters in Hitech HMI PWS 3261-FTN, I uploaded program using Hitech ADP 6 (Version 6.1.1.02), required changes done and downloaded in HMI, message showing is downloading successfully completed but changes which I made in program not seen on screen, I mean program not changing in HMI. I don't find anything about the same in there manuals. I am using latest version of ADP is this causing problem ?
Expecting help from you people.
Thanks in advance.
Riyaz

Hi,

Did you compile the appliction before downloading it, otherwise you have just downloaded the same application that you uploaded.

//Supporter

I already complied the application & downloaded. I saved the application with different name, and Opened /Closed changes are complied and saved, but when I download in HMI changes not taken place, Is I required to first delate old program? What is role of recipe?

Riyaz

I am communicating with USB port, when I click download application form by selcting program name it gives "Invalid file version 6.0.X.X! If you want to continue, please click yest" when I click program successfully downloading, but changes not seen in HMI.
I think somebody will he.
Riyaz

Hi,

I got cause of above problem, when I was compile program it gives some error program which I was ignoring. Now I clear all error in the program and I successfully uploaded, edited and downloaded and changes which I made are seen on screen.
Yes, I have manuals for the Hitech ADP software, you can download Hitech website or mail me I will forward to you.
Bye, happy programming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Riyaj,

In one of our customer place has PWS 3261 same model of you worked I need to upload the progrm becuase HMI screen got some lines . Please help me with the software you used also which version of windows you worked also cable details