RS5000 Exporting tags

Freak

Hi all - is there a way to export the tag values using RS5000 V15.01. I have tried the export to csv but it didn't bring the tag values which is what I am particuarly interested in.

Cheers
Peter

Praveens method will only work when online with a processor.

To do it offline save the file as an LK5 file, find the tag in it and cut the info out of the file

Similar Topics

How do I export my tags from an RS Logix 5000 project so that I can load them into a Factory Talk ME project and reference them while offline? I...
Replies
Views
I have recently made a career change after 25 years of being an electrician. I am officially a junior automation controls programmer. I recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping that someone could please confirm if the 1756-IF16/B is/isn't compatible with the 1756-L1 5550 processor(13.24). I'm sure I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have...
Replies
Views
Hey folks I was wondering how one puts shortcuts on the logic display for instructions. A few weeks back another programmer added them for me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom