SIL (off topic)

Hello there,
I've been asked to give a presentation about SIL (safety integrity Level).
Does anyone of you have somewhere a presentation that I can use, I have one but it's in acrobat format.

Thx in advance

Fritz_frederix said:
Hello there,
I've been asked to give a presentation about SIL (safety integrity Level).
Does anyone of you have somewhere a presentation that I can use, I have one but it's in acrobat format.

Thx in advance
So you have an acrobat presentation? What format do you want it in? Powerpoint?

You can put a pdf into a powerpoint file:

PDF as PDF inside PowerPoint

• From the main menu bar, choose Insert, Object. The Insert Object dialog box appears.
  • In the Insert Object dialog box, click "Create from file" .
  • Click Browse.
  • Choose the PDF you want to insert.
  • PowerPoint embeds the PDF and displays an Adobe Acrobat icon.
  • Rightclick the icon and choose Action Settings. The Action Settings dialog box appears.
  • In the Action Settings dialog box, click "Object action" and choose "Edit".
  • Click OK.
A copy of the PDF is now embedded in your PPT file, meaning that you won't have to worry about links breaking when you move the file to another computer or send it to someone else.

Acrobat Reader must be installed on the "playback" PC for this to work.