will a slc 5/04 read an input switch that has a 10V drop?

produktion

I have to reuse some equipment and the switches on the equipment is using Namco switches. EE230-304-20 is one of the switches. I have found that these are 20-230V AC/DC switches with a 10V drop. That drop is for both AC and DC.

Will this cause issues with the AB processor?

Thanks

What voltage input module are you going to be hooking it too.

When you say a 10 volt drop do you mean that if you put 110VAC in you get 100VAC out and if you put 24VDC in you get 14VDC out?

TWControls said:
What voltage input module are you going to be hooking it too.

When you say a 10 volt drop do you mean that if you put 110VAC in you get 100VAC out and if you put 24VDC in you get 14VDC out?

Yes, that is the concern I have exactly.

TWControls said:
Which module are you going to hook it too? What voltage are you wanting to use?

1746 IB16 input modules. These are currently in use and will not be able to be changed. They are wanting to reuse the Nemco switches and REALLY avoid having to replace them.