Moscad CPU

cbpun

Hi Everyone,

Could anyone advice how to configure the third party PLC modbus addresses to my Moscad via toolbox software. For example, my PLC venodr has given me PLC Modbus address as 444444. This address suppose to correspond to my modbus address in my toolbox software but I have no idea how?
My RTU will be master to third party PLC and I am suppose to process all SAI,SAO, SDI and SDO points from third party PLC.

Could someone, please advice on how to configure the corresponding PLC addresses to my RTU. The communication mode between my RTU and PLC will be using modbus RS485.

Please help!!!!

MTU will be polling and sending data to my RTU. My question is do I need to define ladder logic for this or MTU will take care of this? If my RTU needs to be configured then could someone tell how to define the ladder logic in my RTU?