Transfering PV Files to PanelBuilder32

iggy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi again, you have all been so helpful i have another problem that you might be able to help me out with. I am uploading ABPV 1000 Files for 5 different PV to PanelBuilder32 ver 3.8. All the PV are exactly the same, ver etc. All of the files open in PanelBuilder32 except for 1. It comes up with a message "unable to load file. not a pb32 file or file is corupted or disk space is low. I know it is a pb file and we have plenty of disk space. I can load the program onto a memory card and transfer it to another pv with no problems. If the file is corrupted is there any way to retrieve it. If anyone has seen this or can help i really do appreciate it. thanks again, you all have been great.

I have seen this before. The problem was that I had an older version of PB32 then the person that downloaded it last. I just installed a newer version of PanelBuilder and it opened.

All the PV are exactly the same, ver etc

Are you sure that the file was not created with a newer version? If you can, try to get a newer version of PB32. I'm running 3.82 (probably not the newest)

Hope this helps.

See this TechNote ID 17492

You need a newer version of PB32 as was suggested above.

Edit: If you post it here i think from memory (if someone is kind enough to open it then) it can be saved as an older version, you will then be able to open it. I may be wrong though and dont have PB32 at home to try it...