Hsce2

gpcrisp

Ok folks my brain has officialy turned to mush. Years ago I programmed a system using the HSCE2 running two encoders in Quadrature X4 and a HSTP1 neither of which were very user friendly but we managed. Now another customer want to use the HSCE2 in class 4 mode 3 for 4 single ended counter inputs operating in ring with soft presets which upon hearing this gave me some bad flashbacks. After a day and a half of hacking at my old code and using the AB examples reading that poor excuse of a manual and talking to myself, I think my co workers are conspiring to have me commited. I don't like to ask for help but if somebody has some code that works in this manner and is willing to share it I would greatly appreciate it as would my co workers.

Thank You

Thank You for the reply Panic that is a very good thread but I have working code for 2 encoders. The problem begins when I try to enable all 4 counters. It hangs at counter config block. I can get two of the counters to work just not 4.

Ken Thank you for that info. We will be switching cards! That one is what the HSCE2 should have been. Thank you again for your help !!