Online with 2 Mitsubishi PLCs at once.

Killercal

Does anyone know if it is possible to go online with two Mitsubishi PLCs at the same time with one computer? I have one Q06 series PLC and one Safety PLC. The regular Q06 PLC can communicate serially and through USB. The safety PLC just communicates through USB.

I have tried to connect booth to the same computer, one on USB and one serially and both on USB, but it gives me a port error both ways.

Any ideas?

I was working online with more than one mitsubishi PLC by simply
running another session of GX Developer and of course setting communication
for each of them, never had issues:
- all on Ethernet,
- one ethernet and other USB or serial,
- two serials (using one USB/serial converter),
- one serial and other USB...
but... i didn't have chance to work with Mitsubishi safety plc yet,
those are new... (shouldn't be problem though...)

Last edited: