siemens micromaster 420 devicenet communication module

PLC_NEWBIE

I was just wondering if the devicenet communication module for a micromaster 420 comes with the plug that device net cable plugs into. THe plug that is on there now doesnt have a good fit and if moved it bombs out (devicenet on 12 drives). Im thinking that the customer used phoenix connector plugs instead of siemens devicenet plugs for the module. Any info would be helpful

The Phoenix plugs are green and I use them whenever I use Device Net. Omron supply Phoenix plugs with all their Device Net modules.

AB have their own plugs and they are black. Phoenix plugs are tighter in AB gear than their own plugs from my experience.

Cannot answer for Siemens but would be surprised if you have problems with Phoenix plugs - I have found them to be very good and not inexpensive.