dnet actuator length

bowler

Hello eveyone. I'm lost on how to do something. Have linear actuator 2000ppr. Shaft on motor is 1" diameter.

All Devicenet. System is SLC, PV 600, Ultra 3000 for actuator.

Want to enter on dnet PV the length to extend out when energized. Have that OK going to floating point register. After quick delay, return to original retracted position. Length can be changed at any time via PV.

Anyone have any ladder rungs for SLC that will do this??

Comments/help appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

bowler

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am looking for some advice regarding the correct steps that should be taken if I was to replace an existing (but now obsolete) Third...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I am newbie here so be kind) I have some m340 plcs in one network and one TSX quantum, that reads data from them via io scanning...
Replies
Views
Hey ya'll and Ken if you're out there, I've encountered one of the strangest dnet issues I've ever come across. I have a Rockwell estop box...
Replies
Views
I have an old SLC500 that I will be upgrading to a CompactLogix 5370 or 5380. I can put an ethernet card on the 1746 rack and treat the I/O as...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a PF700H, 600V, 590A. Its on DeviceNet. Produce Type: 121 Product code: 45620 Revision: 1.006 EDS File I think I need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom