RSView ME Object Highlight

abwiz

I am developing an application for RSView ME 4.x using RSView Studio.

Is there anyway to change the bright green highlight around the currently selected object at runtime?

I know it is a good idea to know which object is selected but the green is really annoying...

There is a box to select the highlight color just like there is for the back/border/pattern/fore colors.

Not in my version..

I know you have this option with push buttons. But you don't have it with alarm banners, alarm lists, alarm status lists, and trends. These are the objects that I am concerned with.

These are objects that would take focus and allow key manipulation.

Try right clicking on the displays background and click the Behavior tab. You can select the highlight color from there.