1746-sm1

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Looking for info on this card...not found at ab.com so far...
It is a chassis mounted card with 3 round ports on it each of which is connected to the scanport of a 1305 drive...possibly a really old obsolete unit...

All help appreciated...

Paul

EDIT: Got the part number from a drawing, I can't shut down the line to pull the card to verify that it's accurate though...the front of the card is as I describe with cables plugged into it where a typical card usually has a door...no markings on front except "scanport" and 3 channel indicator LEDs...

Last edited:
Hey that's it, thanks...I always thought the 1203-SM1 modules were the din rail mounted ones that stand alone...learn something new everyday, and amazingly fast on this site...