ignore list

i am also having this same problem. If i go to my control panel and then edit ignore list, there is nobody in the list. Yet when viewing posts, I still see that same message.

Something funny going on with the server on Sunday morning, I guess. The only 'ignore list' notices I see are for "guest" posts.

Maybe it's the server tweaking us for being online on Sunday morning.

:D

how's that?

Hi Folks,
Oooops. utoh
Sorry for the confusion. Fix one thing... break another. 🔨
It should be fixed now. Let me know if any further problems.
Enjoy,

rogerhollingsworth said:
In viewing some but not all messages I get a message that states "This person is on your ignore list", yet I have no one on this list

Maybe Phil's taking a crack at that "fuzzy logic" topic?

Perhaps the algorithm has figured out that those people SHOULD be ignored?... lolis

FYI, or more specifically FPI (For Phil's Information), the site was down just before 2AM Sunday morning. Not sure when it came up again, I went home. I'm guessing for server maintenance, but thought you might like to know...

beerchug

-Eric

Re: Re: ignore list

Eric Nelson said:

FYI, or more specifically FPI (For Phil's Information), the site was down just before 2AM Sunday morning. Not sure when it came up again, I went home. I'm guessing for server maintenance, but thought you might like to know...

-Eric

2am Eric???? zzzzz
You're correct it was indeed down. The latest and greatest version of PHP was loaded at that time. Unfortunately, my previous PHP customization coding was not compatible with the 'latest and greatest'. Hence, the problem.

Luckily troubleshooting PHP and PLC problems use the same theory!!!! I just started cutting wires and... :D

rogerhollingsworth said:
Phil
One other problem, I do not get email when people reply to a post in which I have participated. I was getting it until about two weeks ago.

Roger
Hi Roger,
I checked your forum settings and they are correct. I don't want to give away your email address but please also confirm it is still the one you're using in your profile.

I also checked the bounces from forum email and didn't find any from your email address. There are many there(from other members email accounts) so that should confirm that the email notification feature is still running. (I also get them ok... but that never proves anything)

So, since I see you use one of those free email services I would recommend that you check your spam filter settings and your 'junk mail folder'. I can guess the emails are filtered as 'junk' because the emails always include unsubscribe details and usually the spam filters don't like that since many spam messages include fake unsubscribe info. (ours is real though... and we NEVER, EVER send spam)

If you still have troubles, let me know.
Enjoy,