functions of picosoft

sekhar203

Will you please let me know in picosoft in counter CC, DC & RC. How does these three functions work,please give exampls.

Thankyou
Shekhar

tim.JPG

CC------Counter
DC----- direction of counter
RC------Reset counter

programming cable for versamax

dear friends.
i want to program versamax ge fanuc plc, will u plz let me know which cable shall i use to program through my laptop, what is the internal data of that cable so that if i cant get atleast i can make it & also can i use versapro 2.04 software for programing for the same, kindly help me in this regard...

thank you
kind regards
shekhar
+919893477123

Similar Topics

For a while, I have been working with InTouch 10.1. The problem I am currently facing is the need to implement certain functions that do not...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a raw program from an old Hitachi EC-40HARP that is to be replaced by something else. I have to do some reverse engineering as the...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to call functions from a structured text program? I have found this manual that seems to describe the process...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project on an s7-1200 with an hmi, but I am looking to remove the HMI and substitute its functionality using the User-Defined...
Replies
Views
We can't use it because we can't get HMIs :-) but Red Lion have released a new version of Crimson 3.1. The change log says that they have added...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom