Emergency HELP plz

uae_83

Hi every one while I was searching about the PLC LOGO I found your website

My problem is I have 5 days to submit my graduation project and till now I did not finish my LOGO soft ware.

If any one any thing please try to help me.

My project is there are the sensor which is the LDR can sense the amount of light either fully open or fully closed then it gives order to the stepper motor to open the BLIND or closed it

Anther thing is that I have to circuit to make the stepper motor works the digital control circuit and the driver circuit and I test it is working but the problem is with PLC LOGO I can not find out how to control the motor by the LDR ( Light dependent Resistance)

Please help ME

Similar Topics

The mill is down and I cant figure this out!! lucky me. It appears that a 1771 NOC analog card has faulted in some way. I cannot get the card to...
Replies
Views
I recently had an employee quit but before doing so he put a password on the processor does anybody know how to get around this??? The PLC is a...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. currently running an automation system that includes 60 Panasonic servo drives with STO function. Omron PLC tied into the safety system...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have plc Schneider TM241CE40T with the hmi HMIS5T. Do you have idea how to disable a button after an emergency stop to vijeo designer ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom