Update about the Simatic Software improvements threads.

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
If you remember the threads about STEP7 and WinCC Flexible improvements, and wonder what happened to the promised letter(s) to Siemens, then here is a public announcement to inform the current status and further plans.

My original plan was to have the letters sent allready, but due to an extreme workload at the moment I had to give up on that.
I am at the moment burdened with so many projects that I have little time for this "side project". These projects will culminate with an exhibition in Germany where I have to present 3 new products (or semi-new actually, but it is still a lot of work). The exhibition is finished June 16, and only after that time, can I expect to get just a little air. There are more projects waiting after that, but I am determined to finish the improvement letters when I have just a little time to spare.

The plan now is to have the letters ready not later than June 23.

One of the reasons for announcing this deadline is to put pressure on myself to finish the task.