TI 425 software

XtremeIN

Hello once again,
I know the TI 425 is pretty much the same as the AD/KOYO 405 line, but can the TI be programmed with Directsoft 4? If not what do I need.
Thanks,
Micheal

Yes the TI425 can be programmed with DirectSoft. It uses a subset of the DL405 instruction set.

Andy

You asked this same question last week. The AD catalog has a list of TI CPU models that can be programmed using DirectSoft. If your model is listed, download the free version of DirectSoft and try it out.

If your model is not compatible, then you will need to find a copy of TISoft. That's a DOS application, so you may also need to find an older PC to run it on. I don't know whether there were different versions of TISoft for the 305, 405, and 505 series or whether all products were supported under a single version. You might be able to find someone selling TISoft on ebay or else try Plccenter.com

Thanks for the information guys. Steve, sorry for asking twice. I have been off work since Friday and it was a long weekend......

Micheal

Dear,

I have a faulty Siemens Simatic CPU TI425 here. I downloaded the directsoft 6 trial (supports program till 100 words). I have set the COM port, and communication is working. However I get some errors while downloading the program: "PLC program contains errors". After error I get a deny to access downloaded program, because its length is greater then 100 words. It would be useless to pay for software and having a large chance of not getting anything from it.

Does some of you have tools to open a project for me, and post a code of project? I assume it must be written in ladder or some other IEC language.

This CPU is planed to be removed, and replaced with some other new CPU, probably Beckhoff CX.

However the code would help me to accomplish programming of the machine faster.

Link to drive, with downloaded project files from CPU:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-rAuQ_dDpyJWFdmVHVnSnhKdE0&usp=sharing

Thank you.