PID Tuning Software. Which one?

Hey all, I need to buy some tuning software, but I want to get one that supports as many PLCs as possible. I have RSTune right now, but (as far as I know) it only does AB. I need to do Omron as well, and as many more as possible. Which would you recommend? Im currently looking at expertune. Thanks.

Matt

What is important on this one is the number of PLCs supported. The expertune software supports a very large array of plcs (as long as I supply DDE/OPC for it, as its not native). Any others out there? Ive seen a couple like

http://bestune.50megs.com/

but it only supports a small number of PLCs.

Matt.
I am a big fan of Expertune. My own preference is for the ASCII driver which allows me to use data exported from trending software (typically FIX) or even manually collected data for some of our older single loop controllers. I personally tend to use the analysis tools rather than the "Autotune" function. Expertune is quite expensive but for process applications where loops can take several hours to settle the package can pay for itself in a single job.

Andybr