Right Track Revision

Leon

I had several issues on the other post that I got all turned around with. Does the attached look any better? Jan-June, 2nd thru the 5th day of the week, (Don't think I need RTC:0.DAY but it would not hurt anything), 20th thru 40th minutes on the 10th hour of the day to the run output O:0/0.

Leon

I think RTC:0.DAY is the day within the month (e.g 1-31) so your example would only run on the 2nd through the 5th of the month assuming it met the Day Of Week test.

Bernie, sounds logical except then I can't fogure out why the lo & hi limit for the month. Unless you have to use one limit test for every month and change the days in RTC:0 Day and use one for every month.

Thanks, Leon

From original thread...
Leon said:
Does any one know how accurate a timer that times for 28,800 minutes (8 hrs) 3 times a day to a counter for 21 counts (7 days) via a limit test, then does another set of 21, then another 21 then repeat the cycle. For 3 seperate 7 day cycles for alternate operations, to run 24/7 all year long. Seconds/minutes/or hours guess. I have this running and a few minuts a year would not hurt but a few hours would.

Leon
Leon, maybe you should go back to using the PLC timer and utilize the RTC to reset it at a precise time. Then you can acheive you original goal (which isn't completely clear BTW) without having to be concerned with how many days are in each month.

Or perhaps even better to just look for a transition past midnight to increment a "day counter" and trigger your sequence with that...