pin out for a PS SLC 500

bigrthanur

Does anyone have or know where i can get a pin out or diagram for a SLC 500 Power supply? I have the C series. 120VAC in........... and 5-24VDC out.

I have no power out of PS and i would like to repair it

Thanks!

Last edited:
I doubt that anyone is going to be able to provide that for you ... as far as I know, the only people that might have a schematic on file would be Allen-Bradley - and I've never seen them publish that type of "internal" information ...

just a suggestion: try looking for a used power supply on e-bay ... you'll probably have better luck with that ...

Similar Topics

G
I have an ab slc 500 with a 25 pin male connector, I need a pin out to make an adapter to a 9 pin female on my laptop where or how would I find...
Replies
Views
Hey fellas. Can anyone send me a link or a AB CAT # of a communication cabe between a slc 5/05 rs232 DF1 port and PV 600 RS232 DF1 port. Thank...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm a member of the excellent web side for a few years. The reason of this e-mail is to ask a question regarding what cable do I...
Replies
Views
Hello: I have to connect a RS232 Modbus RTU slave that only has Tx, Rx and GND signals to a Modbus RTU master. However, all RS232 to RS485...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I came up with this for ramping the PWM pin on the micro 820. I'm new to ladder logic so I am not sure if this will even work? Once...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom